Crossroads

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Temp Monetary Alert!

Corona
    Corona
    Admin

Temp Monetary Alert! Empty Temp Monetary Alert!

Post  Corona Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:20 am

This message will self-destruct.
    -----

With the recent company discount prices and more particularly the gold discount, prices are settling very fast towards the end of the 0.003 ratio. Put in those 2500 CAD for the 0.004! I also recommend keeping a sharp eye on the current buying rates. I just had my 10 gold purchased, but to little profit. =P That said, if you sell most/all of your gold when you've fully accepted that the gold is making a transition into the 0.004, there will be profit especially when you sell it all back. =)

There are just over 400 pages for the monetary market at 0.003 at this moment.
    man_k9
    man_k9
    Admin

Temp Monetary Alert! Empty Re: Temp Monetary Alert!

Post  man_k9 Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Now that the discount has ended, let's see how long it takes to cross the price threshold...
    Corona
    Corona
    Admin

Post  Corona Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Resistance (?) seems to be present. That was my assumed <24hr warning for the rate to resurface into crossing the threshold, but I guess people are not ready to cross to the other side yet. =P

In that case, rise back to 400, and watch as I put another 0.003 offer (along with my 0.004), there is no escape!

PS: With an actual legitimate deal on right now (see: Supply Pack), gold might resurface even higher to balancing the rates.

Expect rates possibly going towards the old days of 30:1. This could be epic. =P
    man_k9
    man_k9
    Admin

Post  man_k9 Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:27 pm

I've never seen the Supply Pack before, and I sure hope nobody was silly enough to buy it for 87 euros.

Cheap gold means achievements like BH become less profitable, and damage-boosting items become more affordable. Cranking up the heat on the battlefield, aren't they?
    Corona
    Corona
    Admin

Post  Corona Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:34 pm

The pack in question, though some people can't see it (I'm sure us 3 could.) --
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The Supply Pack is part of the [Bronze] Loyalty Program which gave regular buyers of gold with additional benefits. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

It was never shown as precisely (except to buyers) as to what is given at each level, but I'm sure most players are not buyers and hence wouldn't know nor care for that matter.

20 boosted bazookas would be, in damage:
    D2: 20 x 30000 x 3 = 1.8mil
    D3: 20 x 40000 x 3 = 2.4mil

3 rockets, 250k/500k depending on div

...and a damage booster (+50% rank/dmg). =o

All other things are not very useful at lower levels (or spenders of less than 50g in supplies for a battle).

You forget that this deal's likely a one-time thing, and that there've been always people with these items all along, so damage should not change greatly. Much like halloween missions, even if you were to acquire something, you'd be inclined to spend it a.s.a.p. anyways. =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content