Crossroads

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

WA Begins!

Corona
    Corona
    Admin

WA Begins! Empty WA Begins!

Post  Corona Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:12 am

I have started on that other site, that which cannot be spoken of. But anyways, its gameplay is made to be a faster-paced eRepublik. In fact, in the test servers, 1 hour ("earth hour") is 7 hours in-game currently (info on IRC suggests that there are some that do more). I will elaborate as much as possible over the next few days, hopefully without keywords so this is not found. It is apparently said that no info about its opening can be leaked. But I'm not very good at that. =D

On an unrelated topic, how's meeting for Sunday evening? We could use a healthy walk once in a while. =D
    jasonchen2002
    jasonchen2002
    Admin

WA Begins! Empty Re: WA Begins!

Post  jasonchen2002 Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:18 am

You should post that in the other place Razz

Yes I should be available Sunday, and another note with the discounted upgrade, I can manage to (finally) get myself Q4 gym now (albeit losing all the gold D=)
    man_k9
    man_k9
    Admin

Post  man_k9 Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Expecting snow on Sunday, hooray! Are we meeting at the usual intersection?
    Corona
    Corona
    Admin

Post  Corona Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:29 am

Snow received. =D

Well, the direction would imply that it's random, but seeing as where the inspiration of this game is based on? I thought it was appropriate to put it here as I would try to put an explosion of information for you guys to take in.
    That is, to have as much info short of actually playing its beta, which is due to end soon. =o

As for the meet? Let's arrange for when we finish dinner then. =P

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:46 pm