Crossroads

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Thirty-Two Keys

Corona
    Corona
    Admin

Thirty-Two Keys Empty Thirty-Two Keys

Post  Corona Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:32 pm

Hey all, just a random read. Thought I'd try to put something out to break our usual eRe routines.
    I'm just clearing up my room and getting ready for school and such, so I clearly have too much time on my hands.

Anyways, here's a site for [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

While ironically, I had failed positive psychology in my last semester, I think what it teaches to always be an important tool. There were things about using your darkness as a candle as well, but I think there is enough dark for a while in some people. =)

P.S.: I'll figure if the title's character limit is adjustable, as this would've been just "32 keys".
    man_k9
    man_k9
    Admin

Thirty-Two Keys Empty Re: Thirty-Two Keys

Post  man_k9 Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Thanks for posting this. It's nice to be reminded that living well begins with simple things.

The author wisely notes that the 32 keys are easy to understand but difficult to practice. Paradoxical, even though it's consistent with my personal experience. I wonder if this reflects some kind of dual nature of the human mind...

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:20 pm