Crossroads

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ere season sales

jasonchen2002
    jasonchen2002
    Admin

Ere season sales Empty Ere season sales

Post  jasonchen2002 Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:21 am

So uhh... not sure if anyone has seen the update, but on the special items page, there's a "damage booster" item - just wondering how viable it is (to achieve rank up / Battle Hero)? I understood it costs 5 gold (for 10 min, I don't think it's worth it for longer periods), but maybe it might have some uses =X

Wonder if it stacks too... bazooka booster + damage booster Razz

... And the fact energy bar gives 200 health, means we could attempt for a battle hero or more
    Corona
    Corona
    Admin

Ere season sales Empty Re: Ere season sales

Post  Corona Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:43 am

I would only assume that dmg -does- stack, as that's the purpose of having the dmg booster to begin with. What I believe is that the 10min boost would be activated upon purchase so that once you're ready, go for a wave of assaults. =D

It'll benefit players who pay gold regularly to win battles. For us free users, we do try to steer clear of using any form of gold benefits, tempting as they may be. While logically, it is not the best of choices, do have fun with the system anyways if you plan to use it.

On a fun side note though, CC:G ratio has now gone down to 700:1 and should be reaching 500:1 in no time. If you've been putting your money into CAD, you'll be loving this. The 6400 CAD I have that once equalled only 6.4 gold is now worth almost 9 gold. Yay, doing nothing! The discounted gold packs could be responsible for this, so you can take advantage of it, if you please =)

Edit 1: 670:1. No wait, 628:1 now?! Oh god. Throw your gold into the markets, wait for the gold price to even out to my classic day ratios >=D

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:43 pm